Saturday, August 17, 2013

this blog...

Hi.

I'm Kara and I really like to cook.

This blog is a compilation of lots of recipes I have tried or created over the years.  I hope you enjoy it.  I hope it inspires you.  And I hope you try some of the recipes too!  If you do, leave me a comment! Or if you have a question about a recipe, leave me a comment.  This blog is officially published in 2013, and contains posts from several years ago as a sort-of food journal, or record of some of my food ideas.  Check back often as I'm sure I will keep adding old posts as I find time.  Here's some pictures of foods to come...

 Ryan's Favorite Chicken Pasta
\
Scotch-e-roos

 Green Beans & Potatoes in Chunky Tomato Sauce

Mason Jar Salads
BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad, Fuji Apple Salad, Greek Salad, Chef Salad

Mama Well's Sugar Cookies

Gingerbread Cookies

 Pita Bread & Chicken Gyros

Homemade Doughnuts

 In A Hurry Chicken Curry with Steamed Vegetables

Super Easy Fruit Pies

No comments:

Post a Comment